1. When do the new ADA Regulations go into effect?

Compliance with the 2010 Standards for Accessible Design is permitted as of September 15, 2010, but not required until March 15, 2012. The Department has prepared fact sheets identifying the major changes in the rules.”

2. How do I get my EAB# for permitting? How do I register a project?

In order to acquire the TDLR EAB#, you must register the project with TDLR and pay the state fee of $175.00, or you can send a completed Registration Blank to Johnson-Kelley along with the state fee of $175.00 and we will register the project and email you the TDLR Confirmation page.

3. What is required to submit a project for Plan review?

Our Submission Checklist covers all items needed for a complete plan submission.

4. I received a Notice of Inspection Overdue from the state – what do I do?

We can assist you in complying with the State’s Inspection Requirement. On the form, check the option of “A RAS will inspect…” and complete with RAS – Jeff Kelley and RAS # 55. Fax a copy back to TDLR and send us a completed Request for Inspection form and if necessary an Owner Agent Designation form along with the inspection fee and travel fee. Johnson – Kelley will order the state file and then arrange the inspection as soon as possible after we receive the state file.